|ONEPOLL SYNDICATION SERVICE (OSS)|
Last Modified on: March 30, 2009
OpinionPoll Syndication Service (OSS) provides unique solution by offering affordable, cost effective, opinion generating platform from clients, customers and/or service users of businesses and corporate.
OpinionPoll allows easy distribution of polls through a variety of online channels, including email, instant messaging (IM), RSS, blogs, and Web sites besides syndication using free plugins and URL, which could be embedded and/or linked in any websites as well as using mobile phone applications and SMS. Polls and results can also be used by publications in print, as per the specific user agreement.
OnePoll Syndication Service Programme allows programme partners to share "Sponsored Plugin Polls" on their websites/webpages/blogs and earn credits based on the unique votes that the Polls on there page gets.
Who is an OSS Partner
Any person, persons or organizations owning websites, webpages, blogs can become a OSS programme partner. Membership is open and free, however all approved parties should be abiding all laws of the country where they reside, their institutions are registered or their websites are hosted.
Terms & Conditions
The following term would be applicable for OSS besides terms of service of the site.
- Partner agrees to comply with the specifications provided by OpinionPoll to enable proper delivery, display, tracking, and reporting of OpinionPoll and Services, including without limitation by not modifying the OpinionPoll Code or other programming provided to partner by OpinionPoll in any way, unless expressly authorized in writing by OpinionPoll.
- Partner agree that OpinionPoll may deliver Polls and Services to Customer Website based on selected Services options in Partner account profile.
- OpinionPoll shall pay Partner for providing services for Sponsored Syndicated Polls on Partner Website. Partner gets in their account dashboard on the OpinionPoll Website the rate that Partner shall receive for Syndicated Poll impressions on their sites. Notwithstanding, for any previously sold inventory, Partner will be paid the prior agreed rate (after OpinionPoll margin rate has also been applied). OpinionPoll reserves the right to charge more from its clients then promised to the Partner's minimum rate offered. Partners reserve the right to opt out of the service at any given time, by requesting in writing using the relevant options in the account dashboard. OpinionPoll reserves the right to negotiate all rates at any given time, notification for the changes would be available in the account dashboard of the client and would be applicable as notified.
- Where applicable Partner shall receive a payment equal to the number of valid impressions of Syndicated Polls displayed on Partner's Site(s) multiplied by the Partner's specified rate and OpinionPoll's margin rate. Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing (including by electronic mail), payments to Partner shall be sent by OpinionPoll within approximately thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar month that Syndicated Polls are running on Partner's Site(s) if Partner's earned balance is INR 2000 ($40) or more. In the event the Agreement is terminated, OpinionPoll shall pay Partner's earned balance within approximately ninety (90) days after the end of the calendar month in which the Agreement is terminated by Partner (following OpinionPoll's receipt of Partner's written request, including by email, to terminate the Agreement) or by OpinionPoll.
- Not withstanding the above, OpinionPoll shall not be liable for any payment based on: (a) any amounts which result from invalid votes or impressions generated by any person, automated program or similar device, as reasonably determined by OpinionPoll, including without limitation through any votes or impressions (i) originating from Partner's IP addresses or computers under its control or (ii) solicited by payment of money, false representation, or any illegal or otherwise invalid request for end users to complete syndicated Polls; (b) OpinionPoll's "Other" non revenue generating Polls (contextually relevant or Site characterization polls where there is no paid poll inventory); or (c) as a result of any breach of this Agreement by Partner for any applicable pay period. OpinionPoll reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back Partner's account due to any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Partner, pending OpinionPoll's reasonable investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Partner, or in the event that a OpinionPoll Client/Sponsor whose Polls are displayed in connection with Partner's Site(s) defaults on payment for such polls to OpinionPoll.
- Partner is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information. For Indian taxpayers, this information includes without limitation a valid PAN (Permanent Account Number issues by Income Tax Department) for non-Indian customers relevant tax laws apply. Any bank fees related to returned or cancelled checks due to a contact or payment information error or omission may be deducted from the newly issued payment. Customer agrees to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with its participation.
OSS can, therefore, fulfill your short poll-survey requirements on virtually any product/service/topic. Please browse through our services offerings either through our services listed on the bottom panel or write to us.
If you are interested to partner in OnePoll Syndication Service Programme. Please send your request by login
or quick register
. Do select the type of inquiry; for us to revert back to you at the earliest.